GOVERNMENT SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Another edition of the Bayelsa State Government’s Monthly Transparency Initiative Briefing, the first for the year 2018 holds as follows:
Date: Thursday, 11th of January, 2018
Time: 2 O’clock in the afternoon
Venue: Chief D.S.P. Alamieyeseigha Banquet Hall, Government House,
Representatives of the following groups are by this announcement, invited to attend the briefing.
1. The Traditional Rulers’ Council
2. Nigeria Labour Congress, NLC
3. Trade Union Congress, TUC
4. Nigeria Union of Journalists, NUJ, Bayelsa State
5. Radio, Television, Theatre and Arts Workers Union, RATTAWU
6. Nigeria Bar Association, Yenagoa branch
7. Nigeria Medical Association, Bayelsa State
8. Nigerian Society of Engineers, Bayelsa State
9. National Council of Women Societies, Bayelsa State and other relevant stakeholders are expected to attend with two representatives each.
His Excellency, Hon. Henry Seriake Dickson, Governor of Bayelsa State is expected to brief the press himself at the occasion.
To this end, Government functionaries, members of the press and all other invited guests are requested to be seated by half past One in the afternoon, as late comers will not be admitted into the venue.
Hon. Commissioner for Information and Orientation