Another edition of the Bayelsa State Government’s Monthly Transparency Initiative Briefing will be held as follows;
Date: Wednesday, 29th of July, 2015
Time: 4 O’clock in the afternoon
Venue: Ground floor, Treasury Building, Sir Lambert Eradiri Expressway, Onopa,Yenagoa
This edition will be addressed by the Honourable Commissioner of Finance, Hon. Duate Iyabi.
Representatives of the following groups are by this announcement, invited to attend the briefing.
1. The Traditional Rulers’ Council
2. Nigeria Labour Congress, NLC
3. Trade Union Congress, TUC
4. Nigeria Union of Journalists, NUJ, Bayelsa State
5. Radio, Television, Theatre and Arts Workers Union, RATTAWU
6. Nigeria Bar Association, Yenagoa branch
7. Nigeria Medical Association, Bayelsa State
8. Nigerian Society of Engineers, Bayelsa State
9. National Council of Women Societies, Bayelsa State
10. Nigerian Union of Teachers, NUT, Bayelsa State
11. Nigerian Institute of Public Relations, NIPR
Government functionaries, members of the press and all other invited guests are requested to be seated by half past Three in the afternoon.
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor of Bayelsa State